I'm seeking and had found,,,

I 've found my notebook this afternoon at part-time office, to where I'm working twice a week.
It is useful to understand the all events as they are, including negative and regressing abilities.
I checked again the following;

"The Serenity Prayer "

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things rightif I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next.
Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

修証義 第五章;29-31

けふは何の日、昨年カドノエイコさん受賞;31-3-26、火曜、7時

さくらと休眠打破;31-3-28、木曜日、曇り8時半